Anjing

Re: Zombiegeddon Combat Thread

Post by Anjing »

How are we looking? I believing Anjing is into grazed now, but Genji is out of the aura.

Pile everything onto the boss?
Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora cannot usefully get back into melee this round if he dragged Genji 30 feet (at Water 3, all he'd do is get into Aura range, and he's Injured with +12 to his TNs)

But he can stash Genji and jade up his sword.

But I kinda hope Ai and Anjing can smack him down.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Anjing wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:36 am
How are we looking? I believing Anjing is into grazed now, but Genji is out of the aura.

Pile everything onto the boss?
I Voided damage down, so I am okay for now I did some damage and it is at +20 WP.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Great job everyone, everyone except for Sora is a little older and wiser now I suppose. ;)
Great Destiny

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

You cannot age that which is already old as fuck. He just realized Sora didn't have much to offer.
Assistant to the GM | Woke up and chose violence | Not my first rodeo

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Operation Earth 4 Forest Killer Carrying A Bunch Of Jade is a qualified success
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Tyrus wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:34 am
You cannot age that which is already old as fuck. He just realized Sora didn't have much to offer.
:lol:

And thanks for running the fight Tyrus! Really appreciated the map laying everything out and how quickly you got turns completed!
Great Destiny

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Map was very useful even if I don't understand words.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Yeah, that combat was quick and snappy as HELL by pbp standards, and the map was dead-handy.

Carries:

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

No hey I appreciate you guys staying on top of things as well and putting up with me doing experiments with weird monsters and scenarios :lol:

Hope you guys enjoyed it and congrats on coming out relatively unscathed

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Tyrus wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:53 am
No hey I appreciate you guys staying on top of things as well and putting up with me doing experiments with weird monsters and scenarios :lol:

Any fight you can (mostly) walk away from...

Speaking of, is there any capacity to send messages for healers to for the LE thread? Or should we go elsewhere at a later timeslot?
Great Destiny

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Healers and/or a pyre squad for the re-kills and poor Kujo.

Carries:

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

I can help with either or both.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

Anjing wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:24 am
Tyrus wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:53 am

Any fight you can (mostly) walk away from...

Speaking of, is there any capacity to send messages for healers to for the LE thread? Or should we go elsewhere at a later timeslot?
If a healer was to be free in the timeslot I would be fine with them joining and doing their thing. Fights, while they take a long time OOC, are actually quite short our whole ordeal here went down in less than a minute if I understand the time scaling of the system lol. So the whole thread so far has been maybe 5 or 10 minutes so getting someone there should be fine.

Kaiu Tai

Post by Kaiu Tai »

Got summoned before I remembered there's a coordination thread here...cause combat.

Anyway, dropped the obvious heal on Genji. Can coordinate more between Nao and Tai who's patching up which of you ragged bunch.

And yeah, then there's the burning.

And testing everyone with jade that probably won't do much since anyone catching taint is under a rank...but it's the only test we know.
Seidou turned Crab * Shugenja * Mason * Potter * Wrong Somehow
Blackened teeth and nails * Shadowed eyes * Scarred

Nobody trips on mountains, but they'll stumble on stones

Carried: spear, stone knife, jade, satchel of stuff...maybe rocks.
description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Anjing has taken 23 wounds.

Sora has taken 62

And Ai... the wound total's a bit less clear.

Carries:

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

I can definitely burn things. Healing is a bit more limited.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder

Accompanied By| San

Kaiu Tai

Post by Kaiu Tai »

Water kami were super happy there. Genji might be back to full. XD

Benefit of Day 5 being too RL busy for me to go juggling a lot of spells through the day, water's full up. I'll toss some at Sora next then.

And fire's actually more limited after setting those aside for wards and likely brain boosting in the scroll prep thread. So Tai can focus on healing then. Her path tech helps boost those more too.
Seidou turned Crab * Shugenja * Mason * Potter * Wrong Somehow
Blackened teeth and nails * Shadowed eyes * Scarred

Nobody trips on mountains, but they'll stumble on stones

Carried: spear, stone knife, jade, satchel of stuff...maybe rocks.
description

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

How are the zombodies situated? How far apart are they?

Accompanied By| San