Hisomu Tadaka

Re: GM Questions

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

Question here.
Spider Clan Bushi * Ninja * Seeker of the Sea * Naval * Destined for Greatness * Captain of The Jolly Jellyfish * Formerly Hisomu Goju * Name Restored
Honor: Untrustworthy/Status: 3.0/Glory: 3.0
Items: Bronze Sword, Jade, Light Armor

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

Is Touch of the Void Dragon element posted anywhere? Didn't see it in weather.
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Description :: Theme

Canary

Post by Canary »

Ryoshun Yukara wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:08 pm
Is Touch of the Void Dragon element posted anywhere? Didn't see it in weather.
I'll update it.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Investigating the fog. Planning on Communing as well, but no rush. :)
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

Starting from Day 2, would it be possible to have a single thread one can subscribe to to know all the things they should know/do. Just a list of links to the relevant posts is good enough I'll say, as long as they're added in new posts, not sneaky edits.
Bushi • CavalryDestinedDuelist • Hero • Ronin
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.
Unaligned :tiger: Description

Canary

Post by Canary »

Kaijarisuigyo wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:48 am
Starting from Day 2, would it be possible to have a single thread one can subscribe to to know all the things they should know/do. Just a list of links to the relevant posts is good enough I'll say, as long as they're added in new posts, not sneaky edits.
Unfortunately, I'm stretching myself thin as it is. I'd be grateful if any player is willing to help with this, though.

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Kaijarisuigyo wrote:
This sounds like a player led project, not me, but surely someone.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Posting here for formality:
Does Wary apply to the roll requested here? https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... f=14&t=330
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it

Canary

Post by Canary »

Otomo Akutou wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:00 am
Posting here for formality:
Does Wary apply to the roll requested here? https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... f=14&t=330
Nope, it's not against Stealth (Ambush).

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Purely fluff, but if I go to cheat on a festival game, can I count it as use of a Low Skill?
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)

Canary

Post by Canary »

Otomo Akutou wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:43 pm
Purely fluff, but if I go to cheat on a festival game, can I count it as use of a Low Skill?
lawl sure

Canary

Post by Canary »

Otomo Akutou wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:43 pm
Actually, treat it as a minor breach of etiquette. Not as a low skill.

Hisomu Reo

Post by Hisomu Reo »

Is there a roll for identifying any strange, unusual or unique plants in the garden?

https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 9&start=40
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan| Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer | Experienced 1
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

Kaijarisuigyo wrote:
Not quite what you're looking for but remember to check out the memorable moments threads since people do include those in there a lot of the times.
Spider Clan Bushi * Ninja * Seeker of the Sea * Naval * Destined for Greatness * Captain of The Jolly Jellyfish * Formerly Hisomu Goju * Name Restored
Honor: Untrustworthy/Status: 3.0/Glory: 3.0
Items: Bronze Sword, Jade, Light Armor

Canary

Post by Canary »

Hisomu Reo wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:35 pm
Is there a roll for identifying any strange, unusual or unique plants in the garden?

https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 9&start=40
Lore: Nature, TN 25.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:40 pm
My search-fu is failing me right now.

What will be the number of In-Character days?

At which point is it the end of a Session for resetting things like Great Destiny, Luck, etc? Will XP be rewarded at the end of these sessions?
Moving this over here so it's more visible.

7 IC days. There will be 3 sessions - three days, two days, and two days. 5 XP for each.

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Hisomu Reo

Post by Hisomu Reo »

Question about what Reo can use from the garden here

https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/viewtopic.php?t=369
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan| Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer | Experienced 1
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

Can IRL time and date be announced through a service that does timezone conversion like https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ... T12&p1=224? "Tomorrow at noon" is quite the ambiguous concept when a post can appear on any side of midnight depending on where the reader is.
Bushi • CavalryDestinedDuelist • Hero • Ronin
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.
Unaligned :tiger: Description