Jiyo Sora

Re: Zombiegeddon Combat Thread

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:03 am
How are the zombodies situated? How far apart are they?
Sora can go back and use his naginata to pitchfork them into a pile.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

Nah. I went with the flame thrower. Even with her limited movement, that should be enough.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Kaiu Tai

Post by Kaiu Tai »

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:37 am
Nah. I went with the flame thrower. Even with her limited movement, that should be enough.
XD Saves the old man's back then.
Seidou turned Crab * Shugenja * Mason * Potter * Wrong Somehow
Blackened teeth and nails * Shadowed eyes * Scarred

Nobody trips on mountains, but they'll stumble on stones

Carried: spear, stone knife, jade, satchel of stuff...maybe rocks.
description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

<- Is younger than his character by a couple of years
<- Is so, so much less fit than his character :lol:

JESUS what a tough old bastard.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Kaiu Tai

Post by Kaiu Tai »

With Ai no doubt asleep, and me likely to head there soon, I'll drop this one here. Will wait to see how much more is needed before rolling more/posting when she's around.

D5:LE PtiP Ai moving into void spell slots | 5k3 ⇒ 22 (TN: 10) 12 wounds

description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

At least Anjing's all better, and probably Genji too.

Carries:

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Thank you to our shugenja :D patching everyone up after their latest mauling.
Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei »

If anyone's still hurt, let me know, I'll try to drop in and heal. Not great at it, but I can try.
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 3 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle, new case for scrolls.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Anjing and possibly Genji are all better, but I know my guy's still got about 26 wounds laying on him, and Ai might not be all better...

Carries:

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

I took 6, so I'm fine.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Kaiu Tai

Post by Kaiu Tai »

Then another for Sora makes sense. D5 LE: PTiP One more for Sora | 5k3 ⇒ 22 (TN: 10)
12 more. I'll get a post up with those in just a bit. Errands occuring.

description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

As stated in the actual thread, Sora is now back up to healthy, and though not fully healed, the guy who is emphatically not going to be a Thunder would consider further healing on him at this point a waste of resources.

Assuming he gets to do natural healing through sleep, he'll be damned near fully healed when he wakes up anyhow.

Carries:

Kaiu Tai

Post by Kaiu Tai »

Tai, on the other hand, may prevail upon someone for a bit of bandaging D6 morning. As we're finally getting to the point of overnight healing beginning to make the day's spells push into wound penalties tomorrow.

description