Nanzi Ai

Thanks to the GM Team

Post by Nanzi Ai »

I really was pretty much just in my own lane this game and I know I have had my moments of conflict in the past, especially at Dawn 3 but I love this setting and want it to be the best it can be but we are also all human and honestly if I had a good time then it is a mission success for me.

I would add I know there have been some pointed critiques, and I support criticism that is constructive and meant to better things, but I am not a fan of sniping at people. I am not going to get along with every player and honestly, I am not here to do that and I am glad in these games we can be both villain and hero in the same story. I like making things harder on myself, making bad decisions, good decisions, and the awesome story building platform of Dawnverse.

But ultimately I want everyone to have fun and I love this setting, I love what the Dragon are doing… the Imperials… the kitchen sink dark nature of the Spider and the oddness of the Bat. I am proud of the impact my characters have had on the Crane. But I also know that this is a cooperative effort, have I butted heads, I have and often I try to PM them or they PM me and we work it out. I try to be open to the fact that we will get things misconstrued and I know I can be hard on my role play but I do want people to enjoy the game their way.

Honestly I say all this to say that I appreciate the GMs for giving us a space to do cool stuff even if the execution is always perfect and I know from my own experiences that what you intend and how it gets to the players is not always the best, they made a kick ass moment for us a reality. Tackling the Day of Thunder in any capacity is a big deal, it’s a pivotal moment for the setting and we just defined it.

For that they deserve huge kudos, that’s just great. I would have liked more horror elements and a bit more darkness but hell it worked out, I might have handled status differently, but it is what it is, and overall group of Fallenash is awesome. I will echo there are things we can do to make the community better, but the community has improved and expanded. People can play what they want and be accepted for that. It isn’t just the GM’s responsibility for a good community but also us players.

I don’t have all the answers but I just want to say this setting is awesome, and I look forward to more and I am honored to have been a apart of it. Keep up the good work Tyrus, Bakuriel, and Canary and thanks again for giving us a cool moment.

Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Wu Zhe

Re: Thanks to the GM Team

Post by Wu Zhe »

Hear hear!
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy
Honor: What is expected, renown 1, Status: 4, finger of jade

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Amen.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei »

Well said.
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 3 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle, new case for scrolls.

Reiko Ohta

Post by Reiko Ohta »

Spider ๑ Bushi ๑ Scout ๑ Scholar ๑ Doctor ๑ Short ๑ Wiry ๑ Curious ๑ Archer
Honor - Untrustworthy | Status - 1.0 | Glory - 3.0 (Character Profile)
Has: daisho, daikyu and quiver, shoulder bag with testing items in it, occasionally accompanied by a pony named Kinboshi

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

I like that comic.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi »

Kanpai!

Agreed on all counts.
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced 2 Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Destined * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Status - 1.0, Honor - "What is Expected," Glory - 3.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Always Checks for Lying Darkness Corruption with Scorpion
CharacterProfile * Theme Song * (The safe word is still "Sea Cucumber")