Canary

Character Submission and Game Start

Post by Canary »

Character submission starts October 15th. Game starts October 23rd.

You may post a character sheet in you PF if you'd like. We just won't be looking over them and approving until then. You may also submit your character to canary.fallenash@gmail.com.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Canary

Re: Character Submission and Game Start

Post by Canary »

Approvals start tomorrow. If you need your name changed or anything else moved around, send me a PM.

We will also do a Day 0 starting tomorrow, only for approved characters. If you do not have a GM saying "approved" on both your character sheet and backstory, don't post.

During Day 0, you may have one (1) thread anywhere in the village or surrounding area EXCEPT for the shrine areas. The Shrine is reserved for endgame content.

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Canary

Re: Character Submission and Game Start

Post by Canary »

Day 0 has begun and submissions are open!