Canary

Announcements and Changes

Post by Canary »

New Clan discounts on Advantages and Disadvantages will be going up shortly.

"The Corruption of Yume Jigoku" in the New Disadvantages section has been updated to "Corrupted", and may now represent The Corruption of Yume-Jigoku, Shadowlands Taint, or Shadow Points.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Canary

Re: Announcements and Changes

Post by Canary »

New Ad and Disad adjustments are up, as well as two new Disads.

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Canary

Post by Canary »

Daisho removed from Sacred Weapon. That advantage is just not in the running now.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Sacred Weapon will be re-added in a limited capacity. It will not necessary for regular weapons.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Elemental Magic Advantage Added.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Thunder qualification rules have been amended

Canary

Post by Canary »

New Basic School added to the Crab Clan.

Canary

Post by Canary »

New Disadvantage added to Character Creation.

Canary

Post by Canary »

The Xia Chronicler has been updated with the correct fluff and stats.

Canary

Post by Canary »

So everyone is aware, Shinsei's crow has not been accompanying him for the past three years.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Altered skills updated to include Lore: Corruption.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Equipment updated to include Dreamstone.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Regarding submission: As noted in the edited character creation section, you can submit either via email or PFs - either one is fine.

Canary

Post by Canary »

If you're approved, feel free to post your character description in the Almanac.

Canary

Post by Canary »

We have a whole fucking week. You can have another D0 thread. As a treat.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Additional info has been added to Time under Rules and Errata.

Canary

Post by Canary »

The game has begun!

Please leave event slots open. Other than that, feel free to make threads. The GMs are available if you need us, just PM the respective GM for the NPC you need.

And to begin, some appropriate music.

Canary

Post by Canary »

As the shrine is currently dedicated to the Fortune of Endgame Content, the area is not open. The approach and gate is, but anything closer is so shrouded in thick fog that it's impossible to see anything in front of you. Much like the forest, you tend to get turned around and confused when you try to head up.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Shinsei is up and about here: https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 5427#p5427

Sorry for the wait.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Sleep Event Rolls will start tomorrow around noon Pacific, so please get your party rolls in before then.