Hisomu Tadaka

Go Time! [D7, LE, Event; All] Coordination Thread

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

Makime wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:07 am
Alright so for the last event. We probably want to find the Battle folks and have us all roll first, so as it looks like the DR is cumulative. Right now after my roll we should be at -5 damage, if anyone thinks they can escape using Battle they probably need to let it be known now. Let's see if we can build up a nice buffer for the unlucky folks.
Current Wound modifier: -5

Escaped: Makime, Jiyo Sora, Hisomu Reo, Otomo Akutou, Shiba Kumori, Hisomu Tadaka, Yumi, Yoshitsune Ayako, Isawa Kyosei, Nozomi, Hantei Genji, Kaijarisuigyo, Saru Shang, Togashi Satsuki, Doji Hikaru, Ryoshun Nao, Anjing, Saru Ranmaru, Matsu, Hiruma Naraku, Nanzi Ai, Bayushi Norikage, Chuchu, Sugri, Ryoshun Yukara, Otaku, Reiko Ohta, Haka Tae-soo, and Kai.

Those Who Haven't Escaped Yet: All escaped!

Those in Need of Rescuing: N/A

Those who have volunteered to rescue in this Thread: Yumi, Otomo Akutou, Hisomu Tadaka, and Jiyo Sora (pending battle results).

Bolded the ones who have already made the rolls to escape but holding off on posting until the fighting is done.
Last edited by Hisomu Tadaka on Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:54 am, edited 13 times in total.
Spider Clan Bushi * Ninja * Seeker of the Sea * Naval * Destined for Greatness * Captain of The Jolly Jellyfish * Formerly Hisomu Goju * Name Restored
Honor: Untrustworthy/Status: 3.0/Glory: 3.0
Items: Bronze Sword, Jade, Light Armor

Reiko Ohta

Re: Go Time! [D7, LE, Event; All] Coordination Thread

Post by Reiko Ohta »

Battle: Intelligence no good for me certainly.
Spider ๑ Bushi ๑ Scout ๑ Scholar ๑ Doctor ๑ Short ๑ Wiry ๑ Curious ๑ Archer
Honor - Untrustworthy | Status - 1.0 | Glory - 3.0 (Character Profile)
Has: daisho, daikyu and quiver, shoulder bag with testing items in it, occasionally accompanied by a pony named Kinboshi

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

I would have a chance at it. But I'm busy fighting evil and would need to roll later.

Looks like there is no penalty for failing "The way out."

Though I would think we need at least one person to actually find it.
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Has: Daisho, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, Sake cup, Jade Bracelet

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

BTW: I am updating the first post with the current wound reduction, those who escaped, those who haven't (because they haven't rolled), and those who need to be rescued.

I'm only going through the Day 7 Events to see who still needs to roll than trying to figure out who else is still active.
Spider Clan Bushi * Ninja * Seeker of the Sea * Naval * Destined for Greatness * Captain of The Jolly Jellyfish * Formerly Hisomu Goju * Name Restored

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

I'm holding off on posting my escape since I'm looking to use magic to help the really wounded ones escape (which will be up to 3 of the Thunders or 3 of those fighting Harbinger).

Already have secured escape for myself, Hikaru, and Shang though, but waiting on posting until we see how things unfold.
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:27 pm
I'm holding off on posting my escape since I'm looking to use magic to help the really wounded ones escape (which will be up to 3 of the Thunders or 3 of those fighting Harbinger).

Already have secured escape for myself, Hikaru, and Shang though, but waiting on posting until we see how things unfold.
Thanks. Updated.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

I’ve also secured Norikage’s escape if he’s still alive by LE.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Yumi

Post by Yumi »

I've plans to help Matsu if she needs.
Vagrant | Hunter | Loner | Tribal Ways | Follower of the Path | Dream Necklace | Jade Necklace | Great Destiny
What is Expected - Status: None - Glory: 1.0

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

If memory serves, I and Ayako (in that order) are queued up to effect rescues of those needing it.
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

Alright. I'm going to add those who volunteered for rescuing, but it's obviously doesn't include everyone willing to rescue since not everyone who is willing to rescue is going to read this Thread. Not including Ayako since I believer her post is rescuing a villager at least that's what it looks like to me.

I'm not going to add specific callouts because I feel that should be left out of recordkeeping. But feel free to say if you want to save a specific person if needed. Tadaka will want to save the Genji if it is needed.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Thematically, Sora, assuming he's alive, would go in after Kumori and therefore would probably be available to rescue somebody else in the process.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

I'm just going to add Sora to the volunteer pile with a pending (since he's possibly in combat). It's a GM question if you want to rescue them before getting yourself out. I'm just a bookkeeper.

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei »

Kyosei made it (awesome roll on the spell to fight with). He and his pony and wagon are out.
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 3 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle, new case for scrolls.

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

I updated up to Togashi Satsuki's post. Now back to work I go.

Matsu

Post by Matsu »

Matsu escaped. I was in Down, not Out. Rules stated that hitting the Out wound rank is way does it.

But I do have Yumi's roll already, so Matsu is out with Kenji's body, one way or the other.
Spider Clan | Bushi | Daimyo | Great Destiny | Amazonian | Bishamon smiles | Paragon of Courage | Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 7.0 | Status: 7.0
Carries: Daisho, Shakuhachi, Sturdy Clothing, Straw Hat, Fur Cloak
Danger: Bisento, Light Armor
Demonfucker Count: 7

Haka Tae-soo

Post by Haka Tae-soo »

Assuming we can still roll here, Tae-soo has 3 healing and/or 3+ Uber slots if needed.

EDIT: Can also boost my own and/or boost other's Stamina to help with rolls and/or helping rolls if needed.
Last edited by Haka Tae-soo on Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpion • Shugenja • Tribal survivor • Protective brother • Destined

Carries: Mosu village robes and earrings, straw cloak, bo, knives, fishing kit, often travelling pack and/or food.
Cares for: Ha-yeong, 14 year-old troublemaker.
DescriptionTheme

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

Matsu wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:14 pm
Matsu escaped. I was in Down, not Out. Rules stated that hitting the Out wound rank is way does it.

But I do have Yumi's roll already, so Matsu is out with Kenji's body, one way or the other.
The Event says you have to keep rolling until you succeed or are out. I assumed you decided to wait to be rescued due to Wound Penalties. My apologies. Though since Yumi rolled, it doesn't matter. I'll update next chance I get.

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

Updated up to Sugri.

Haka Tae-soo

Post by Haka Tae-soo »

I think this should get out everyone that was still behind!

https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 916#p19916
Scorpion • Shugenja • Tribal survivor • Protective brother • Destined

Carries: Mosu village robes and earrings, straw cloak, bo, knives, fishing kit, often travelling pack and/or food.
Cares for: Ha-yeong, 14 year-old troublemaker.
DescriptionTheme

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

Haka Tae-soo wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:34 pm
I think this should get out everyone that was still behind!

https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 916#p19916
Yeah looks like it. Everyone made it!