Nanzi Ai

Shinsei Trial OOC Coordination

Post by Nanzi Ai »

[Full Party]

Fight Thread: https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 483#p18483

So we have special stuff and we can use Lucid Dreaming as well, it lasts two rounds.

[Genji gains Chuchu's blessing: While in Yume-do as a Simple Action, a number of times per day equal to your Water+Void Rings, you may look at one dream object or entity and determine it's highest and lowest ring and current Wound Penalties.]

[Akodo Kenji gains Chuchu's Blessing: While in Yume-do you may add your Honor Rank in damage to your attacks.]

[Ryoshun Nao gains Chuchu's Blessing: While in Yume-do, you gain an automatic Free Raise on all spells cast with no extra blood expenditure. In addition, navigation of Yume-do using Medium is now much easier, requiring no check to go to a specific dream.]

[Otaku gains Chuchu's Blessing: You are immune to all forms of spiritual corruption, including Shadowlands Taint, the Corruption of Yume-do, and the influence of the Lying Darkness.]

[Bayushi Norikage gains Chuchu's Blessing: Your Lucid Dreaming Advantage now allows you to raise or lower Traits of dream objects by two instead of one. This may be applied to other people in Yume-do. Using Lucid Dreaming during battle is a Complex Action.]

[Wu Zhe gains Chuchu's Blessing: While in Yume-do as a Complex Action, Zhe may heal [his Void]k2 wounds to another person a number of times per day equal to his Void+Water rings.]

[Ai gains Chuchu's Blessing: As a Complex Action while in Yume-do, Ai may gain form a shield that grants herself and any allied characters within 15 feet Reduction equal to her Void. This effects lasts for 3 rounds. All effects of Chuchu's Blessings stack.]

[Matsu gains Chuchu's Blessing: A number of times per day equal to her Earth Ring, while in Yume-do as a Simple Action, Matsu may imbue herself with the solidity and purity of Jade, gaining reduction equal to her Earth Ring+School Rank, and any blow dealt by a creature with at least one rank of Taint does 3k3 damage to the creature. This effect lasts for two rounds. All effects of Chuchu's Blessings stack.]

[Naraku gains Chuchu's Blessing: One per game, while in Yume-do, as a complex action, Naraku may bring one character who had taken lethal wounds back to Out as though they had Great Destiny or Dark Fate.]

[All weapons of those present are now considered Jade for penetrating reduction.]
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Nanzi Ai

Re: Shinsei Trial OOC Coordination

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:59 pm
I'm casting Earth's Touch to improve Nao's Willpower for an hour. I can probably raise for 1 or 2 other's to be included. Who would like it?
I would like it.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

Alright, Ai and Wu Zhe.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

Nice

I still have the draught but i'm unsure on if I should use it

Should we try to save Shinsei?
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy
Honor: What is expected, renown 1, Status: 4, finger of jade

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

Norikage should get one of the WP buffs though
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People
Status: 5.0 Honor: No (2.5) Glory: 3.5 (5.5 for remainder of game)

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Hiruma Naraku wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:18 pm
Yeah he can reduce rings by 2 right? Might be worth it to reduce Earth by 2.

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

Nanzi Ai wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:20 pm
Hiruma Naraku wrote:
Indeed that will also make it easier for keeping that up and for poison
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People
Status: 5.0 Honor: No (2.5) Glory: 3.5 (5.5 for remainder of game)

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

Alright, I will buff Nao, Ai, Wu Zhe, Naraku, Norikage and one other. I'm mchecking to see if I can do it as a ritual for everyone. But, I should be able to handle it for people regardless.

Note: it will increase Willpower (or Stamina), but it does not increase the Ring.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji »

Should I use my Clarity Powah to determine rings at the start?

And then I can use Lucid Dreaming on myself potentially....either to buff my Agi ,or buff my Will and then try and ower Shinsei's rings?
Stag Prodigy * Potential Thunderstag * Golden Boy * Happily married
Honor: Honorable * Status: 4.0 * Glory: 2.0

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

Nanzi Ai wrote:
Hiruma Naraku wrote:
It is a contested willpower to do so though, so may be difficult. Could be better to give someone fake wounds for 2 rounds?
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Has: Daisho, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, Sake cup, Jade Bracelet

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Buffing wounds would be awesome.

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji »

Akodo Kenji wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:46 pm
Nanzi Ai wrote:
Hiruma Naraku wrote:
It is a contested willpower to do so though, so may be difficult. Could be better to give someone fake wounds for 2 rounds?
yeah, that's why I'm thinking of upping my own willpower before trying t oreduce his. I need to double check the rules, but that could work, I guess? Also, isn't touch of the earth upping earth traits? Or do Irecal wrong?

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

Hantei Genji wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:46 pm
Should I use my Clarity Powah to determine rings at the start?

And then I can use Lucid Dreaming on myself potentially....either to buff my Agi ,or buff my Will and then try and ower Shinsei's rings?
That would take you two rounds as Using lucid dreamer is a complex action.

May be worth scouting for Nega-shinsei's rings though. to see if it is worth Norikage trying to lower earth.
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Has: Daisho, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, Sake cup, Jade Bracelet

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

How flexible is lucid dreaming?

Can I dream someone's weapons to be coated with a copy of Nakaru's poison?
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy
Honor: What is expected, renown 1, Status: 4, finger of jade

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji »

Ah good call Kenji.

I'm going to check his rings (here's hoping it's not a rings at 5 xD) and....do something. Will probably depend on init and whether a bunch of fitey peope want to go in one rough go so Ai can potentially use her blessing on us?

Ideal would be if Matsu goes and she gets pounded on, but we can't really promise that.

Edit: though actually lucid dreaming someone else for +5 ATN from Ref might work...

Canary

Post by Canary »

Wu Zhe wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:12 pm
How flexible is lucid dreaming?

Can I dream someone's weapons to be coated with a copy of Nakaru's poison?
You need to have a clear idea of it, since you're basically making it. What it is, what it does. If you do, it's an object, so there's really nothing stopping you. Just remember that it affects one dream object at a time. So like, you could put the poison on one blade, but another blade is a separate object. I hate to say that we're working with video game object logic, but it's not a bad way to think about it. XD
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji »

Going into Defense stance so I can do a Simpe Action Scan on him. Doubt I can do much, though I have SAA still. If need be, I can guard someone as another Simple Action.

Otaku

Post by Otaku »

Tagging this thread.

Otaku doesn't need to do anything to use her Captain Planeteer power, so unless somebody tells me otherwise, I'll probably start running around picking off the adds?
Ki-Rin ▪ Daimyo ▪ Warrior ▪ Shinjo's Votary ▪ Short ▪ Quiet ▪ Ascetic ▪ Voice ▪ Hero of the People (Blue Lotus Village)
Glory: 6.5 ▪ Status: 7 ▪ Honor: Exceptional ▪ Description
Steed: Tsubame (pale dapple gray with dark points)
Gear: Daisho, saddlebags, sometimes riding armor and yumi.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Going for an effigy. DPS clear the Adds.

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji »

I'm going to sleep soon, so I'll leave ghosting up.

I'm rolling 9k4 on attack roll with a katana, damage is like 7k2, so not amazing. I was planning on going at adds with that, but let me know if I should try to attacc Shinsei instead.

negashinsei?