Canary

Endgame Stuff

Post by Canary »

As this is the last game and no character from this arc will reprise, I would like everyone to start thinking about Goals and your Clan's future.

PCs will be allowed one Major Goal and one Minor Goal. Major Goals are ones that are on a scale to affect a lot of other people; establishing an Empire-wide tradition, making a Family or School, creating a major landmark or a piece of art or writing that will be famous until the next Day of Thunder, creating new technology, etc. Minor Goals are narrower and have a shorter time frame; convincing your daimyo to make a particular political move, helping the villagers establish new homes, establishing an in-Clan tradition, achieving a personal goal. Please let us know if you banked any points from other games - these will be taken into account, and can expand the scope and impact of what you want to do, or make it happen faster as you wish.

PC Major and Minor Goals will be guaranteed once discussed and approved by the GM team. Remember as you decide them that your character basically has their whole lives to accomplish their goal; don't be shy about being grandiose if you want. :D

Your Clan's future is basically us getting ideas for how we could take things and what the future will look like in the coming 25 years. We may or may not use them, but we will take your inclinations and ideas into account as we make decisions. Please discuss this with your Clanmates and any other Clans that might be involved in what you're thinking.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Canary

Re: Endgame Stuff

Post by Canary »

I will add, please think beyond families and schools. There's a lot of cool ways to make a difference in the setting. If your idea is totally wild, I'm happy to work with you to make it fit.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."