Kaijarisuigyo

As long as I can fight it (Sleep Paralysis)

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

Kai couldn't move her body!

Again.

When she had come into this world, she had to learn how this whole muscles and tendons and bones mechanic operated. In the dreamworld, things just moved as they needed to move for the dream to proceed, without care for such unimportant details. It had been quite an awkward period before it became a prime nature, and even longer before she stopped having frequent relapses.

So now, nightmare or not nightmare, it was time to take back control, to own that body rather than having to bear it, to once again turn the flesh prison into her arms and legs and breath.

---

D3LE | Sleep Paralysis (failed Earth roll at feast)
Any Raw Trait/Ring TN25 | Raw Strength to suplex the intruder | VP for +1k1 | 5k5 ⇒ 22 (TN: 25)

D3LE | Sleep Paralysis (failed Earth roll at feast) | Second attempt
Any Raw Trait/Ring TN30 | Raw Strength to suplex the intruder | VP for +1k1 | 5k5 ⇒ 40 (TN: 30)

Yes, the roll description is weird, got a bit confused in my head between the two events. Strength still works in a "did a lot of push-ups to feel comfortable in that body" way.
Bushi • CavalryDestinedDuelist • Hero • Ronin
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.
Unaligned :tiger: Description

Canary

Re: As long as I can fight it (Sleep Paralysis)

Post by Canary »

Shadows coalesce in her room... but seem to vanish just as quickly, leaving her nothing to suplex. It's replaced with a good night's sleep.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."