Bayushi Norikage

D3 Sleep: Oh, this is Cute.

Post by Bayushi Norikage »

Norikage continued to have great luck. The idea of sleeping was beautifully enticing. His full belly seemed to make it easy and he drifted off almost instantly.

Except...

(All three rolls posted for simplicity's sake, just go wild I guess?)
Agility vs TN 30: 17
Again vs TN 35: 16
And lastly vs TN 40: 24
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Scout • Not Sorry • Great Things Happen
Honor: Let's just not. Status: 1 Glory 3.5
Carries: Swords, fan, mask, pipe, jade. Sometimes: armor, bow, hat, cloak.

Canary

Re: D3 Sleep: Oh, this is Cute.

Post by Canary »

The creature that approaches him is vague, its only discernible features wide, blood-shot eyes. As it approaches, Norikage's thoughts start to spiral of their own volition. Everything he had done that day, everything he needed to do tomorrow, Yukara, the princess, the abuse at the hands of his father, every mistake he had every made afterward...

All the while, this creature stared down at him with its huge eyes, the color matching his own.

It was going to be a long night.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Bayushi Norikage

Re: D3 Sleep: Oh, this is Cute.

Post by Bayushi Norikage »

Stuck where he had been in his childhood, at the mercy of something bigger and stronger, unable to fight. Helpless, aimless, and alone. Norikage was trapped. His only recourse was to shut it out, but he could not force his eyes shut. He wanted to scream, but his chest simply rose and fell with tense breaths, he wanted to squeeze his eyes shut, reach for Kumori for help, but his body wouldn't obey. Stuck there, the fear wouldn't even allow him the luxury of detachment from the horrorshow.
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Scout • Not Sorry • Great Things Happen
Honor: Let's just not. Status: 1 Glory 3.5
Carries: Swords, fan, mask, pipe, jade. Sometimes: armor, bow, hat, cloak.