Makime

In the Dark of the Night (Event # 2 - Unexpected Visitor)

Post by Makime »

Makime was tossing and turning.
And the nightmare she had was as bad as can be.
It scared her out of her wits
An army falling to bits!
Then she opened her eyes
And the nightmare was, SHE!

Makime's eyes shot open. Something was wrong. Very wrong. Her hand slowly slides toward her katana hilt....

----------
D3 Unexpected Visitor Investigation/PER - VP spent +4 Tawagoto's Army | 7k5+4 ⇒ 52 (TN: 30)
Lion Clan • Bushi • Makime Daimyo • Tactician • Commander • Experienced • Once of the Kuwagaya • Overconfident

Canary

Re: In the Dark of the Night (Event # 2 - Unexpected Visitor)

Post by Canary »

Her eyes snap open to see a twisted being in front of her, needles for its fingers. It gasps and disappears.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Makime

Post by Makime »

Makime snatches up her katana and makes her way out of her tent. Cold metal flashed from it's sheath as brown piercing eyes shift left and right. She searched for any sign of the creature in the darkness. Her sword was held up and ready, body tense to strike out.
Lion Clan • Bushi • Makime Daimyo • Tactician • Commander • Experienced • Once of the Kuwagaya • Overconfident

Canary

Post by Canary »

There was nothing. No footprints, no sign of entry or exit.

It was just... gone.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Makime

Post by Makime »

Makime sheathes her weapon and finds the watch. After informing them of the incident and having them begin a sweep of the camp she returns to sleep. This was a matter to discuss with the shugenja in the morning.