Akodo Kenji

Creepy Crawlies in the night. (Day 3 Sleep Event: Unexpected visitors.)

Post by Akodo Kenji »

Kenji wasn't generally a light sleeper, but the circumstances of the last few nights and this village put him on Edge.

It was no wonder then that he awoke suddenly, something in the night having dragged him from his sleep.

Day 3 Sleep Event: An Unexpected Vistor. Perception/investigation. Void for 1k1 TN 30 | 6k4 ⇒ 32 (TN: 30)
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Has: Daisho, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, Sake cup, Jade Bracelet

Canary

Re: Creepy Crawlies in the night. (Day 3 Sleep Event: Unexpected visitors.)

Post by Canary »

His eyes snap open to see a twisted being in front of him, needles for its fingers. It gasps and disappears.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

"Fucking fuck." Kenji explained as he jumped out of bed, hands reaching for his sword. He didn't see the creature anymore, but nevertheless he looked around. Listening intently and looking around for signs if any tracks that may have been left.
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Canary

Post by Canary »

There was nothing. No tracks, or signs of entry or exit. As if it had just vanished into the air itself.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

That was worrying, rising to his feet Kenji quickly got dressed and headed out of his tent, there was no trace here but perhaps there was some signs outside the tent of things going wrong.

If so, he intended to find out.

/exit to here

(Moving sleep slots from EN-LN to MN-EM, if new roll is needed let me know)