Wu Zhe

Day 3 EN, A shadow on my mind (sleep paralysis)

Post by Wu Zhe »

He did not understand. He could not sleep yet he could not move?

Or was he asleep already?

Was this a nightmare?

He breathed deep. His mind a lake, clear and calm enough to perfectly mirror as the starry heavens above. Within the perfect stillness, the Thing in the corner, in the shadows had no place.

Heavens above as heaven below the blasphemous creature was split in twine.

But sleep was not here for the dragon yet

He awoke to check on lady Chouri, in case the Thing was more then a mere figment of his mind.

Should all be well, he would return to sleep.

Sleep paralysis, void roll, vp for 1k1, FR from Wu 1, FR to reduce tn by 5 | 4k4 ⇒ 29 (TN: 20)
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy
Honor: What is expected, renown 1, Status: 4, finger of jade

Canary

Re: Day 3 EN, A shadow on my mind (sleep paralysis)

Post by Canary »

The being that appears is amorphous, as though it was only partially formed. Vague. Shadows coalescing in the vague shape of an unknown person. Or maybe it was a solid shape, it was just impossible to tell who or what had entered his room. The only distinctive thing he could see of it was the haft of a spear sticking luridly out of what must be a massive hole in its gut. He can hear the blood dripping from it, and watch it flowing down the wood.

Then it disappeared as he focused, sending him back into a proper sleep.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."