Matsu

ME3 - LE3 - EN3 - Sleep Paralysis- Matsu

Post by Matsu »

ME3 - Sleep Paralysis - Trait Roll 1 (Str 4, vP +1k1, TN25) | 5k5 ⇒ 20 (TN: 25) Fail

ME3 - Sleep Paralysis - Trait Roll 2 (Str 4, vP +1k1, TN30 | 5k5 ⇒ 38 (TN: 30) Pass

The meal didn't sit right in Matsu's stomach as she tried to sleep. But this was not the tossing and turning kind of sitting right. It was the feeling of being trapped in her own body. Eyes open but unable to hear, part of what made her such a good warrior was her sharp senses.

Just the eyes, and the world plays tricks on you. Like seeing the thing in the darkness. Feeling it creeping closer and closer. For all her strength, she couldn't fend off her inability to move.

Until she mustered through, and could. Dismissing the thing, she was alone, and finally able to rest.

With less trust of the villagers than before.

"Shouldn't have eaten that fucking food. Fuck." She muttered to herself, before getting back to bed.
Spider Clan | Bushi | Daimyo | Great Destiny | Amazonian | Bishamon smiles | Paragon of Courage | Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 7.0 | Status: 7.0
Carries: Daisho, Shakuhachi, Sturdy Clothing, Straw Hat, Fur Cloak
Danger: Bisento, Light Armor
Demonfucker Count: 7

Canary

Re: ME3 - LE3 - EN3 - Sleep Paralysis- Matsu

Post by Canary »

The thing that appeared was horrific. A mass of meat loosely attached to a skeleton. It was slashed to ribbons, with only a few stray bits of skin and muscle that hadn't been cut through remaining. She could see most of its organs, red and pulsating, and its exposed skull, filled with too many sharp teeth. It approached, dragging skin and organs with it, and she started to hear a voice whispering in her head.

She didn't get a chance to hear what it said before it disappeared.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."