Sugri

D3, EN: An Unexpected Visitor - Sugri

Post by Sugri »

(A little late for the party so I'll assume Sugri missed it and is taking the social penalty - so Unexpected Visitor it is)

As usual his sleep came easy despite all he had heard about what was happening in such regards.

(D3, EN: Unexpected Visitor - Investigation/Perception, +4k0 Sainika 3, VP for +1k1 | 9k4 ⇒ 43 (TN: 30))
Invinda • Guru • Archer • Destined • Cursed
Integrity: Exceptional • Status: None • Glory: 1.5

Carries: Simple (if unusual) clothes, bow (unstrung unless expecting trouble), quiver of arrows, a simple knife

Description: https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 2099#p2099

Canary

Re: D3, EN: An Unexpected Visitor - Sugri

Post by Canary »

Your eyes snap open to see a twisted being in front of you, needles for its fingers. It gasps and disappears.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Sugri

Post by Sugri »

Sugri does a quick investigation of the space around him but, judging from other posts, his player assumes nothing is found.

"Well, it seems they finally noticed me. I'll admit I was getting a little insulted."

Once he is certain the being is truly gone and not just invisible he ponders if he has heard of anything like this from others during his time in these lands.

(D3, EN: Theology/Intelligence, VP for +1k1 | 6k4 ⇒ 35)
Invinda • Guru • Archer • Destined • Cursed
Integrity: Exceptional • Status: None • Glory: 1.5

Carries: Simple (if unusual) clothes, bow (unstrung unless expecting trouble), quiver of arrows, a simple knife

Description: https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 2099#p2099

Canary

Post by Canary »

It seems to match the reports of how some people have been twisted by this Yume-jigoku thing.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."