Kaijarisuigyo

D4LE The White Tiger

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

She had made peace with the fact she was both Tiger and Kai. Two souls merged into one. So now, she could once again be Tiger, not just Kai pretending to be Tiger.

The strength of her own roar surprised her. She had forgotten how noisy she could be when she was actually using Tiger's lungs, not imitating a tiger with a human voice.

The realm where she stood was still no longer home. Or, more exactly, she recognized a version so twisted of the jungle she used to live in it could have well been an ice field.

Regardless, she wasn't there to stay. The time for the fight hadn't come yet. Tiger legs had always been strong enough to made them leap to the other side of the realm in a single bound. They once had been strong enough to throw them even further, out of the realm.

They still were.

---

D3LE Lucid Dreaming | The Will Shapes the Dream
Willpower/Any Social Skill TN 25 | Intimidation | VP for +1k1 | No raise called | 5k4 ⇒ 40 (TN: 25)

D3LE Lucid Dreaming | The Dream Shapes the Form
Intelligence/Any Lore Skill TN 25 | Lore: Spirit Realms | No Void Point, no Called Raise | 4k3 ⇒ 15 (TN: 25)

D3LE Lucid Dreaming | The Form Shapes the World
Any Skill TN 40 | Athletics/Strength to leap out of it in a single bound | I already did it in fluff, I can do it in roll | VP for +1k1
Failed the roll to shape the dream to be more convenient for my endeavor, so fair I don't get the Moonless Riders bonus for doing things in the dark | 8k5 ⇒ 49 (TN: 40)
Bushi • CavalryDestinedDuelist • Hero • Ronin
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.
Unaligned :tiger: Description