Togashi Satsuki

Nightmare Backlog (Satsuki)

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Satsuki had been enjoying mostly restful sleep the past days. She had even been able to have a normal evening before going to sleep, despite the full moon!

So the dreamworld decided that now it was about time to catch up on the big backlog of nightmares and bad dreams!

"Focus, Satsuki-san!" Makime said to her sternly, and she realised then that they were in the middle of a large battle. Demonic villagers, led by the Harbinger, were attacking the camp, and were crashing up against some very impressive defenses like waves against rocks. Someone had really done some work to make those stakewalls and pits into something more than what she last saw of them.

Snapping out of her confusion for a moment, she realised she was standing beside the Makime daimyo, and for some reason was helping direct the defenses. "Quickly, Satsuki-san, tell me which side the enemy would be approaching from, the size of their supply lines, the square root of their numbers, as well as the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

Satsuki felt her hands grow clammy with uncertainty. "I... I don't know that!!"

-------------

D4 Lucid Dreaming. The Will Shapes the Dream. Battle/Willpower. +1k1 Void. | 5k4 ⇒ 21 (TN: 25)

No Curse
Core Rulebook, pg. 148:
If a character possesses an Advantage from one set (Dark Paragon, Paragon, Touched by the Realm), then he may not possess a Disadvantage
from the corresponding set (Consumed, Failure of Bushido, and Cursed by the Realm, respectively).

Togashi Satsuki already possesses Touched by Tengoku
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.