Bayushi Norikage

D4 Sleep: We Tried Everything, Let's Get Lucid

Post by Bayushi Norikage »

That night, Norikage was ready for hell. He was rested, he had regained some of his spirit, he had a good night. He was fortified, focused. He was able to relax enough to sleep quickly.

But jigoku doesn't know how to hold back, not when it already stalks you for fun.

The worst of it was that he kept seeing himself do what his father did. And not to himself, but to people he had come to respect and care for. The lie he had always told himself is that somehow, his father had loved his mother, and that despite the abuse, he was somehow still a good person. Simply one who was angry beyond belief from losing the woman he loved.

A convenient lie, a way to tell yourself you understand, so you don't blame. So you can excuse. It isn't the truth, and deep down he knew that. His father was just the worst. Someone in love with dominating and killing others, taking from others what he wanted. And nowhere in the dream was his father, but only himself. A destiny guided by his predecessor. But despite this, Norikage wouldn't allow it to be used against him. Put Yukara in danger, put Kumori in a fiery pit. This is a dream.

Come at me, Jigoku. Do you think we've been doing this all week and I've learned nothing?

While the first day, he had done the ritual to let his fears go and failed, his blade unable to cut the effigy. A sign of bad fortune, in this dream, he cut through the lies and fear with blinding vengeance.

Just remember, it's only in your dreams.

Will Shapes the Dream: 30 (29, but +1 for reasons Pass >.>
Dream Shapes the Form: 12 well i expected that
Form Shapes the World: 48 pass, new advantage?
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Scout • Not Sorry • Great Things Happen
Honor: Let's just not. Status: 1 Glory 3.5
Carries: Swords, fan, mask, pipe, jade. Sometimes: armor, bow, hat, cloak.