Jiyo Sora

"Well, it was worth a shot!" [Sora's Dream]

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora's sleep was relatively untroubled.
His ideal future... is nothing more of less than exactly what he has to go home to. Kinyoubi laughing as she tries to balance her reading with the excitement of two five year olds. His children near him. Knowing his friends were largely nearby. His life really was everything he wanted it to be.

Why was he here again? Why was he here in this place that could take all of this away from him and could take him away from them?

Would he get home today as he was? The undead had already nearly killed him and it would get worse. Was he enough? Really?

I'm here for them.

And if I can't be there with them after this is over, that's a trade I am prepared to make.

Because all of this will be lost if we fail or falter.

If anything, the week's trials had eroded his doubts.

Coming north, he had been uncertain. Annoyed by his own legend, by the expectations of others.

But now?

I will be what I have to be to protect them.

And right now, that's me. Here.

The dream ended.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.