Nanzi Ai

Re: [Day 3 - LM] Videotape (Closed)

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"And that is?" she asked.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

"The final one. The most sublime sound." Hikaru said.

He sighed, shaking his head. "I play the flute, of course. I have become rather good at it. But I know, well, perhaps not many who play it better, but more than enough. I cannot imagine that I can create the most sublime sound with it without another lifetime of practice. I have a handful of days."
Crane Clan * Romantic, but also Stay Away From Me * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer * The Impossible Dream

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Sublime does not always mean the best, it needs to result in awe and beauty. Words could be sublime... even the lack of sound when perhaps two lips become one could be sublime, surely one would seek more of a lover's kiss," she said warmly, from behind her fan quietly.

"The sound of a friend's laugh could be sublime, beauty and awe comes in many visages," she said.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Hikaru's lips parted, then closed. "You're right..." He said, blinking, an almost surprised look on his face.

He took a deep breath. "I think I shall need some more time to decide. But perhaps you have set me on the correct path." He gave Ai a deep bow. "Thank you, Ai-sama." He said, warmth in his usually gentle tone.

Straightening, he smiled ever so gently at her. "You have your mother's wisdom, Ai-sama. She would be impressed with your suggestions." His voice wavered, just for a moment, as he spoke, but more often it was firm.
Crane Clan * Romantic, but also Stay Away From Me * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer * The Impossible Dream

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

She smiled at that, genuinely and replied, “She would be pleased to know of your courtship; elated even. I know it. You will rise to the occasion, Hikaru-san. I am certain of it.”

“I apologize for the poor news, but we will find our way through.”

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

"I hope so. On all counts." Hikaru said, his lips pressing together with determination.

He shook his head, waving a hand as though waving her words away. "There is no need to apologize, Ai-sama." Another steadying breath. "Even were the worst true, I would be glad you told me. I have served Lady Doji as best I can all of my life. I hope I can serve her a little more, at least."

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"As do I, as do I," she said in agreement.

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Hikaru bowed again, silently this time.

When he straightened, it looked for a moment as though he was going to speak, but he stopped, a thought interrupting him. After a moment, he tried again. "Ai-sama... I wonder if we might ask the others in the camp to pray for Lady Doji when the go to sleep at night. I do not know if it will help, but perhaps if they fall asleep thinking of lending her their strength, it might have some effect?" He grimaced, shaking his head. "Anything could help."

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"That sounds lovely, we can place such a message up in camp and have Jiyo-sama spread the word," she said in response.