Jiyo Sora

Re: OOc Chat 4: The Game Begins

Post by Jiyo Sora »

I think I am literally the only one having the issue... and everything else loads fine for me.

Including, hilariously enough, Orokos.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:55 pm
I think I am literally the only one having the issue... and everything else loads fine for me.
Might be worth clearing some internet caches/cookies or whatever. I remember that could interfere with Orokos back in the day.

*is not an IT or tech person*
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Don't think that'd make my connection time out...
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:58 pm
reload the page?
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy
Honor: What is expected, renown 1, Status: 4, finger of jade

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Wu Zhe wrote:
Jiyo Sora wrote:
reload the page?
Been trying that for the past hour or more, at intervals.

Carries:

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

I actually find the fact Orokos loads worrisome as it means your browser ignores HTTPS errors...

Try both F5 and Ctrl+R indeed. That likely won't change anything, but it'll give me the delay needed to clock out of my work day.

Yet, no, that's how I deal with bugs in my real job.
Bushi • CavalryDestinedDuelist • Hero • Ronin
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.
Unaligned :tiger: Description

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

I tried to access Orokos. That website seems like a malware waiting to happen.
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People
Status: 5.0 Honor: No (2.5) Glory: 3.5 (5.5 for remainder of game)

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

We have run the problem down, and it's a server issue.

I cannot access it until the problem is fixed.

Carries:

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:41 pm

ISPS or private server?
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Hiruma Naraku wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:46 pm
Jiyo Sora wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:41 pm

ISPS or private server?
Can't connect to where it's hosted. So. Technological terms I barely grasp aside...

Carries:

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

Are you using any VPN? Maybe we can make a tunnel for Sakkaku

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Hiruma Naraku wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:50 pm
Are you using any VPN? Maybe we can make a tunnel for Sakkaku

Carries:

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

We have an entire RIVER of psilocybin, apparently.

I take it all back, this village is GREAT

Carries:

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

So it's mushrooms now?
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Canary wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:32 pm
Doji Hikaru wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:21 pm
About how many people live here? I thought it was a one horse town once Otaku showed up, but I guess the rumor showed that's not true, at least. I gather it might be larger, possibly significantly larger?
It is indeed a one horse town. There's around 150-200 people here.
And Aoyama KILLED it. It's DEEAAAADDDDDD!
Crane Clan * Romantic, but also Stay Away From Me * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer * The Impossible Dream

Canary

Post by Canary »

Doji Hikaru wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:45 pm
And Aoyama KILLED it. It's DEEAAAADDDDDD!
Ah, I see. The horse was your wife. My condolences.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Canary wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:11 pm
Ah, I see. The horse was your wife. My condolences.
Neigh, neigh!
Now we shall have to hoof it away!
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Oh no.

I thought she had a sultry voice, but it turned out she was just a little hoarse.

Wakka wakka!
Crane Clan * Romantic, but also Stay Away From Me * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer * The Impossible Dream

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Doji Hikaru wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:16 pm
Oh no.

I thought she had a sultry voice, but it turned out she was just a little hoarse.

Wakka wakka!
I can hardly bear that kind of joke.

Yumi

Post by Yumi »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:54 am
We have an entire RIVER of psilocybin, apparently.

I take it all back, this village is GREAT
Villagers just want to keep it all to themselves.
Vagrant | Hunter | Loner | Tribal Ways | Follower of the Path | Dream Necklace | Jade Necklace | Great Destiny
What is Expected - Status: None - Glory: 1.0