Matsu

Night 4 - Lucid Dreaming - Matsu

Post by Matsu »

Night 4 - Lucid Dreaming - Roll 1 - The Will Shapes The Dream (Willpower 3, Intimidation 3, Matsu Sentinel +6, VP +1k1, 1CR, TN30) | 7k4+6 ⇒ 34 (TN: 30) Pass, 2 Free Raises on Roll 3

Night 4 - Lucid Dreaming - Roll 1 - The Dream Shapes The Form (Int 2, Lore: History 1, Matsu Sentinel +6, TN25) | 3k2+6 ⇒ 14 (TN: 25) Fail

Night 4 - Lucid Dreaming - Roll 3 - The Form Shapes The World (Agility 3, Polearms 4, Bisento Emphasis, Full Attack +2k1, VP +1k1, 2 Free raises to reduce TN by 10, TN30) | 10k5 ⇒ 47 (TN: 30) Passed, Matsu gains the lucid Dreaming Advantage

After the tough day, Matsu was settling into sleep. Darkness overtaking her. Her chest rising and falling soundly.

Eyelids fluttering open, she found herself standing in the middle of a field. Surrounded by bodies, her form bloodied and standing against The Darkness. Too many eyes. Too many teeth. She faced down the monstrosity.

You are nothing, Matsu. Still a child, still alone. Your mother gone. Your father. Gone. No one who claims to be your love. You watch as those you care for find happiness with others. The Thing hissed in her mind, as the inky tendrils of evil swept across the battlefield.

"That's where you're wrong, fucker." The Amazon shook her head, peace in the center of the storm. She thought of her parents. And the past, though it means nothing to her. "The future stands before me, I don't need to think of the past. My children carry my name. And most importantly," she placed both palms together, then outstretched her arms, as she shaped the dream to form an ethereal bisento.

Grinning, opening her eyes to face the darkness, she did not exude any fear. But in her defiance, the Thing drew back, itself cowed by the sheer will of the Wolf Spider Queen.

Setting her stance, and letting out a yell that in another time would have been said to be the roar of a Lion, she charged the darkness, impaling it on the polearm. Running it through so she could be face to face with the demon.

"You're in my world, shitheel. This is my Dream. And you have no power here, motherfucker."

She awoke, a grin on her features, in total control of her destiny.
Spider Clan | Bushi | Daimyo | Great Destiny | Amazonian | Bishamon smiles | Paragon of Courage | Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 7.0 | Status: 7.0
Carries: Daisho, Shakuhachi, Sturdy Clothing, Straw Hat, Fur Cloak
Danger: Bisento, Light Armor
Demonfucker Count: 7