Ryoshun Yukara

Re: [D2, MA] Feed Us, Obachan (Expecting)

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

"Hmm. It was a decision I made on my own - I spent a lot of time alone doing my duty. I would meet with the magistrate every few days at most. I told him I had a lead to follow."

Crossing her arms, she tilted her head to the side, expression thoughtful. "Even if you did not choose to come, I am glad you did. You have widened my perspective. Was the fox Miss Han-Hei? I spoke with her yesterday. I do not know if she liked me. I think she found me strange."
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Description :: Theme

Bayushi Norikage

Post by Bayushi Norikage »

"I wouldn't worry about that", he said with a soft laugh. "She barely puts up with me and I'm so charming, right?"
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Scout • Not Sorry • Great Things Happen
Honor: Let's just not. Status: 1 Glory 3.5
Carries: Swords, fan, mask, pipe, jade. Sometimes: armor, bow, hat, cloak.

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

She tiled her head the other direction, as though attempting to sort through his statement and figure out if this was sarcasm or sincerity.

Ultimately, she seemed unable to reach a consensus, and simply offered, "I am not worried. If she is your friend, however, I would like to be on good terms with her. Not only to avoid causing you any awkwardness, but she must be important in some way, to have you sent to follow her - and if I am going to ever come south and see the empire, I should not make enemies, right?"
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Description :: Theme