Canary

Re: Announcements and Changes

Post by Canary »

Day 1's sleep event is open!
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Canary

Post by Canary »

https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 6231#p6231

Please note this thread (many thanks to Kaijarisuigyo!) as far as Fatigue rules go. You will not have to resist falling asleep once the Fatigue kicks in. Which also means that it's going to last all of Day 2, as you will not be able to fall asleep until LE or later then. That said, the TN of the Meditation roll does not increase on D2 because it is all part of the same event.

The Fatigue penalty WILL APPLY to all other rolls from morning on that day.

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Canary

Post by Canary »

Day 2 is live a little bit early, and the first Day 2 Event is open. Tyrus will be setting up and running the combat event.

Those of you who failed your sleep rolls, please don't forget to apply Fatigue penalties!

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

Combat will open around noon CDT, roughly 9 hours from this posting (this time is subject to change based on IRL factors)
Assistant to the GM | Woke up and chose violence | Not my first rodeo

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

Combat is now unlocked
Assistant to the GM | Woke up and chose violence | Not my first rodeo

Canary

Post by Canary »

Those of you who have purchased Status may refund that purchase and set your status at a level that seems reasonable for your concept. This also applies to people a Status 1, who may raise it.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Status guidelines can be found here: https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 7264#p7264

Canary

Post by Canary »

If you skip an event, your character is considered to have autofailed all rolls for other calculations we're doing. Depending on the event, this may be good or bad.

Canary

Post by Canary »

There is now a pole at the center of camp to post announcements and messages in game.

Canary

Post by Canary »

The Day 2 Sleep event is open.

Canary

Post by Canary »

If you want to post a message on the pole, post it in your PF and it'll go up in weather after the rumors.

Canary

Post by Canary »

The D3 Event is open, and the link has been update in Weather.

Canary

Post by Canary »

D3 Event Roll is up

Canary

Post by Canary »

Just for clarity, the event in the sleep forum is NOT the D3 Sleep Event.

Canary

Post by Canary »

There will be a combat thread on D4.

Canary

Post by Canary »

D4 Combat is up.

You may join even if you failed the Sleep event D3.

Please read the fluff of the event before joining.

Canary

Post by Canary »

The Combat event is limited to 4 PCs.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Combat will begin now.

Welcome to the second half of The Day of Thunder. :twisted:

Canary

Post by Canary »

Dream event rules now include Perform as a skill option.

Canary

Post by Canary »

In addition to other activities tomorrow, some time in the afternoon, the villagers will be gathering to start rebuiilding the farmers' houses. Anyone who wishes to join is welcome.