Shiba Kumori

Re: Our Princess IS In This Castle [Day 4, Mid-Evening, Expecting]

Post by Shiba Kumori »

She nodded as a response.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Wu Zhe wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:11 am
''I know, I know'' he smirked back at the librarian ''I am romantically involved with the headwoman. Still, in the matter of dreams and will objectivity becomes a harder concept to pin.''

He bowed to the princess

''I am working in that direction and will continue to do so.''
After a moment of contemplative silence Kumori spoke...

"Wu-san... You need to know something about Chouri-san."

She started.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

Hearing those words, something tightened around the dragon's cloak.

''Yes, princess?''
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy
Honor: What is expected, renown 1, Status: 4, finger of jade

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora cocked his head.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“Chouri-san has been a… servant of the Harbinger since she was a young girl.” She started.

“That is not a moral judgement on her… The conditions she had in her early life made her particularly susceptible to the… temptations of the Harbinger.”

She let out a long breath.

“My cousin and I were able to help her remove herself from the control of the Harbinger… at least temporarily. The rituals that we have been taking place in originally were intended by the Harbinger to kill all of the people who are here now. Chouri has elected to save her fellow villagers and fight against the Harbinger… But undoubtedly the influence of Jigoku will have left considerable scars on her…”

She finished, “She has promised to help us use the rituals instead to defeat our enemy… And I believe that she is honest in this intent… But we must watch over her closely… To protect her from herself if need be.”

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

The sometimes bushi, sometimes diplomat, took time to register what was just said and his face was struggling to remain neutral.

''I see.'' he began ''Thank you. For telling me this but above all thank you for saving her.''

He bowed as low has he could
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Can you do what needs to be done, Wu-san? It's not quite the task for a liaison. But for someone who loves her, well..."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

''If Jigoku was unsettled by the kick in the nuts you gave it when you helped rescue Hisomu-no-Kami then it will beg heavens for mercy should they try to touch but one hair on her head''

Replied the dragon, with knuckles white and a stare that could burn a hole in the walls

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora sighed, suddenly looking every single one of his years.

"Not what I meant, Wu-san. I know you can be trusted to protect her from external harm."

Carries:

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

He lowered his head

''Can't I have some righteous anger, Jiyo-sama?''

He raised his head once more

''I will do all that I can to protect her and allow her to heal. That should never have been in doubt.''

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"I am asking if you could end her life if that were what was best."

He paused.

"It would mean more, I think, coming from you than from any other."

Carries:

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

Zhe was stunned into silence, mouth hanging open

''I...what?''

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"I know it's a hard ask, Zhe-san."

Sora shook his head.

"And I truly hope it doesn't come to that. This is not about punishment for mistakes made by a terrified child. This is about potentially saving her soul if the Harbinger takes hold again."

Carries:

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

Jaws clenched, indignant.

''I understand'' he began, controlling himself ''But it will not come to that''

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Kumori gives Sora a look as if to prevent him from pressing further.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

And with or without the look, he let the matter rest.

He did, after all, believe in hope.

Carries:

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“I trust you will do your best.” Kumori said to Zhe with a nod of confidence.

“If you need your time to think, please do not feel obligated to stay.”

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

''It is indeed my time to leave'' he rose at that and move to get his coat and hat ''I thank you again for saving Chouri.''

He bowed once more

''Good night to both of you''

/exit, likely

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora watched the Dragon go and sighed.

"Poor damned kid."

Carries:

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“Yeah…” She replied.

“We’ll need a backup plan for that… but at least we can know that if violence can be avoided… he’s devoted to making that happen.”