Canary

Re: OOc Chat 4: The Game Begins

Post by Canary »

Yumi wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:12 am
Well, been a while since I've done this.
:D SHE HEER
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Doom?
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it

Yumi

Post by Yumi »

Canary wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:51 pm

:D
Vagrant | Hunter | Loner | Tribal Ways | Follower of the Path | Dream Necklace | Jade Necklace | Great Destiny
What is Expected - Status: None - Glory: 1.0

Yuzuru Hoto-Hori

Post by Yuzuru Hoto-Hori »

Yumi wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:54 pm
Canary wrote:

Marks out a path to follow leading to a roast chicken underneath a box propped up on a stick.

. . . there might be a rope attached to the stick.
Imperial Envoy * Spiritual Defense Force * Chikushudo * Sakkaku

Status: 4.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Honour: Questionable . . . I claim the 5th . . . ok Untrustworthy

NPC run by a :fox: Please PM this account for interactions and not the GMs.

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

Yuzuru Hoto-Hori wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:52 pm
Yumi wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:54 pm
Canary wrote:

Marks out a path to follow leading to a roast chicken underneath a box propped up on a stick.

. . . there might be a rope attached to the stick.
Truly, the creation of the Spiritual Defense Force was not a waste of budget
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People
Status: 5.0 Honor: No (2.5) Glory: 3.5 (5.5 for remainder of game)

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

Kai's way of speaking is not super inconsistent: She's just learning standard Rokugani super fast thanks to being among so many people speaking it fluently. With some occasional lapse nonetheless, that totally aren't actual mistakes from their player who's notoriously unable to write more than a couple of sentences without forgetting a word.
Bushi • CavalryDestinedDuelist • Hero • Ronin
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.
Unaligned :tiger: Description

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

I didn't set many rules for Yukara but I am trying very hard to stick to them.
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Description :: Theme

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Rules are for squares. Freedom is the bomb, man!
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Kaijarisuigyo wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:27 pm
Kai's way of speaking is not super inconsistent: She's just learning standard Rokugani super fast thanks to being among so many people speaking it fluently. With some occasional lapse nonetheless, that totally aren't actual mistakes from their player who's notoriously unable to write more than a couple of sentences without forgetting a word.
I've enjoyed Kai's moments, and the vibe of "ancient legend fled from Yume-Do is now human". :D
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

SHE IS THE HARBINGER
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Just 'cause you've got a crush...

Togashi Satsuki

Hiruma Naraku wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:58 pm
SHE IS THE HARBINGER
I would rather say that would be Chouri, but it could also just be my Horror-movie side saying that. :lol:

To note, I love watching horror movies, and I do watch a lot of them (I make it my goal to see one almost every day in October just for the vibe). And if I've learned one thing in these movies, it's to never trust local villagers in a closed off place. :lol:
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:00 pm
Hiruma Naraku wrote:
SHE IS THE HARBINGER
I would rather say that would be Chouri, but it could also just be my Horror-movie side saying that. :lol:

To note, I love watching horror movies, and I do watch a lot of them (I make it my goal to see one almost every day in October just for the vibe). And if I've learned one thing in these movies, it's to never trust local villagers in a closed off place. :lol:
OOC: I'm actually thinking the whole village is part of the Harbinger troupe.

Togashi Satsuki

Hiruma Naraku wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:04 pm
Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:00 pm
Hiruma Naraku wrote:
SHE IS THE HARBINGER

OOC: I'm actually thinking the whole village is part of the Harbinger troupe.
Same.

But hey, I'm prepared to be surprised! Nothing wrong with a good red herring/plot twist. :D
Theme | Profile

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:05 pm
But hey, I'm prepared to be surprised! Nothing wrong with a good red herring/plot twist. :D
Satsuki as Harbinger? :lol:

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

The village could also just be misguided people that just don't comprehend what is happening.

Togashi Satsuki

Otomo Akutou wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:07 pm
Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:05 pm
Satsuki as Harbinger? :lol:
Damnit, I would've gotten away with it too!
Theme | Profile

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:14 pm
Damnit, I would've gotten away with it too!
Don't let me stop you!

Saru Shang

Post by Saru Shang »

I'd never trust remote villagers. Instead, I put my full trust in the famous chef who invited me personally to a remote island to dine on his finest creations. I heard it's to die for.
Dragon Clan • Courtier (Probably) • Artisan (Maybe) • A Bit Scattered • Needs Inspiration
Honour: What is Expected • Status: 2 • Glory: 3
Carries: Parchment, Charcoal, Wakizashi, Yumi & Quiver, Fan, Straw Hat, Cup, Jade, Dreamstone

Description